Relationship Tip of the Week: Fear Regret More than Rejection
When I was a little girl, I’d figure out whether a boy liked me by pulling the petals off a daisy one by one… “he loves me… he loves me not…” all the while paralyzed by fear and unable to actually do anything about the object of my kid-crush.
Over the years, I’ve met so many men and women who keep this Daisy Complex going well into their 20s, 30s and beyond, letting great relationships slip away.
Here’s my advice — regret is a whole lot worse than rejection. Check out my recent article on BustedHalo and get out there and go for it!
1 Comment »
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine