The Princess, The Priest & The War for the Perfect Wedding
Relationship tip of the week: Check out my new venture on BustedHalo.com
This week’s episode: What if you just want to get married in a short, simple ceremony? Do you need the big white dress and the long Mass? Watch me and Fr. Eric Andrews answer this question and more. And check out the whole series here.
Up next week: Can we play Beatles music in our Catholic Ceremony? And stay tuned for us to join forces with a rabbi to discuss interfaith weddings as June wedding season heats up.
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine