Monday LIVE on “The Early Show” on CBS!
SWANS and fans: Watch me LIVE on Monday April 6 on CBS’s “The Early Show” as I discuss the pitfalls–and advantages–of dating in an economic downturn. When should you bring up finances? Is your credit score a turn-on or a turn-off? Why are online dating sites getting record numbers of new members? And what does the latest sociological research say men and women are looking for in a mate?
And have no fear: I’ll post the online link as soon as I can, so if you miss the live segment, you’ll have plenty of chances to watch.
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine