More on Gendered Sins
Do men and women sin differently?
I posted on this a while back, and then had time to write a more thoughtful piece this weekend. Here’s my take, from my biweekly column on BustedHalo.com, on the recent Vatican study that suggests women are more often guilty of the sin of pride:
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine