AOL Canada Interview
AOL Canada gives Marry Smart: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to True Love some weblove this week. Check out the Q&A I did with reporter Sarah Treleaven here under the headline How to Be Happy: Marry Smart.
And in the comments section there are some great personal stories, including this one, from Jenn:
Absolutely! I’m happy to be a successful, female, lawyer paired with a thoughtful and successful, male, freelance writer. Not only is he supportive of my own intelligence and hard work, but he brings plenty to the table himself!! Remember, you have 50+ years (we hope!) of conversations to have with your future mate. If there isn’t anything to talk about, you’ll be very bored.
Amen to that! And now back to chatting with my own smart husband…
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine