SWAN and SWANS
Recently, I received a recruiting email from Princeton Consultants, Inc. — they are hiring. And they’re looking for SWANs.
The email says:
Our internal acronym is “SWAN” – people who are Smart, Work hard,
Ambitious, Nice. If you know any SWANs who are considering IT and Management Consulting, please have them send their resumes directly to our Director of Recruiting…
Well, all you SWANS® — Strong, Women Achievers No Spouse — if you’re also smart, work hard, ambitious and nice, then perhaps you could make double-duty of the SWAN acronym. And in my email exchange with the director of this company, he sent me the following ugly-duckling-becomes-a-swan video clip from Danny Kaye’s movie of Hans Christian Anderson off YouTube:
4 Comments »
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine