Iowa City Lecture Thursday Feb. 19
Want to learn about the changing history of dating and marriage — and see where religion fits in? I’ll be giving a public lecture at 101 Biology Building East Thursday Feb. 19 at the University of Iowa.
Relationship Tip of the Week:
Understand the tension between individualism and commitment — and figure out how to balance these virtues in your own life.
Want more advice and sociological insights? See me lecture tomorrow night — and bring your questions!
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine