“The Exchange” on Iowa Public Radio
This morning I went on “The Exchange” on Iowa Public Radio. Ben Kieffer interviewed me alongside Christie Boxer, a fantastic graduate student here at the University of Iowa and coauthor of the latest mate-preferences research I’ve been doing.
I rushed back to my office to get online with Mark Wolf of the Rocky Mountain News, who hosted an online chat with me and several readers about Marry Smart, Valentine’s Day and what SWANS really want in a guy. Check it out here.
Up next… more radio Thursday and Friday as Valentine’s Day approaches.
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine