Valentine’s Day press is heating up.
Today’s news roundup:
• “What we look for in a mate–then and now”: A story about my research in the Cedar Rapids Gazette.
• “Goodbye, Mr. Niceguy”: More about our finings online at ScienceAGoGo.
• “12 Ways to Mend a Broken Heart”: A mention about some BustedHalo research in Therese Borchard’s fantastic column on BeliefNet.
• Valentine’s Day books video: Why Smart Men Marry Smart Women gets airtime in a Prairie Lights bookstore video about great Valentine’s Day books.
• Yesterday I did a spot for WHO Radio in Des Moines… but can’t find it online
More tomorrow…and stay tuned for your Weekly Relationship Tip (a Valentine’s Day special issue!)
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine