Canadian press gives me some love…
The Canadians know how to write a headline:
Love Not Virginity Tops for Men and Women Looking for Mates
The article goes on to use my research and concludes that with Valentine’s Day just around the corner,
… what men most want is a woman who is smart and good-looking. Most women wouldn’t be surprised about men favoring an attractive face and figure, but being intelligent is something else. In 1939 it would scarcely have made a blip on the guy’s screen of I wants for their women. Now men want a woman to be able to do things that earn money and to be intellectual companions as well. So guys want an educated woman more than one who is chaste.
But my favorite part of the piece is the image of the FTD floral arrangement with the caption:
Men like to give bouquets on Valentines Day to smart, good-looking women who may or may not be virgins
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine