More Radio, More Speeches
This morning I was interviewed by Bulldog on the WOCM Ocean City morning show. I’m not entirely sure he’s the target audience for MARRY SMART, but hopefully some SWANS out there got some practical advice.
And last night I spoke at Prairie Lights: I signed lots of books, had some great conversations with SWANS and was taped so that my talk can be replayed on Iowa Public Radio whenever there’s a slow news cycle. Highlight of the evening? The Iowa Alumni Association provided heart-shaped cookies decorated with very yummy red and white frosting to match their Modern Love speakers series invitations!
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine