Read MARRY SMART!
It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time for your mid-week relationship pick-me-up…
Today’s relationship tip:
Are you a smart women looking for love?
MARRY SMART is here to help.
I’m in full media blitz mode on my new book, Marry Smart: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to True Love, so today’s relationship advice is pretty simple … check it out!
This morning I did 18 radio shows nationwide (6 a.m. to 11 a.m. – phew!) and shared lots of great advice with morning talk show listeners. Here’s your daily dose:
MARRY SMART: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to True Love is the first guide to answer questions and dish out invaluable advice for smart women. It’s a guide for SWANS® (Strong Women Achievers No Spouse) who are looking for that perfect balance of career and relationship success.
Expanding on my research from Why Smart Men Marry Smart Women, I teach women to embrace their inner strength and to be proud of their accomplishments – while anticipating the nagging questions on every smart, single woman’s mind:
• What are my odds of marriage? MARRY SMART includes a marriage calculator that accurately predicts a woman’s chances of being married—based on her education, income and other demographic characteristics.
• How do I talk about my accomplishments—without scaring guys away? Research from the American Journal of Sociology reports that “high-status and powerful women are rated as more attractive” … you’ve just got to learn how to communicate it without sounding like you’re bragging.
• What are men’s biggest fears about smart women? With interviews and opinion polls, I help women anticipate—and overcome—their guy’s secret fears.
• What do I say to my relatives who are constantly asking me when I’ll get married? From clever quips to heart-felt conversation starters, MARRY SMART provides news-you-can-use data to put your relatives (and you!) at ease.
• If I get married older, will I be able to have kids? In a chapter devoted to the 9 facts about SWANS and babies – and the 7 big choices SWANS should think about, MARRY SMART provides detailed answers to these emotional questions.
Packed with rock-solid research and practical advice, MARRY SMART provides the tools for women who are trying to meet the right match and stay true to themselves.
Bottom Line: Smart women are trying to do more than snag some guy. Deep down you know that before you can say ‘I love you’ you first need to learn to say the ‘I.’ Before you can share of yourself and meet the right match, you’ve got to know who you are—and how to carry yourself with confidence. This book takes you through the steps for success.
Buy your copy of Marry Smart: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to True Love today and it’ll arrive in time for Valentine’s Day — just the ticket to perk you up!
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine