Heard me on the radio today, perhaps?
This morning I did a satellite radio tour, which means that I talked about my new book Marry Smart: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to True Love on 18 different radio stations nationwide.
I got up at 5:45 a.m. and padded downstairs in my PJs to make a cup of tea, and then spent the next four hours (oh yes, four hours!) offering dating and relationship advice for SWANS on ABC national radio, local stations in Ohio, Pennsylania, Washington, Illinois, Iowa, Virginia… you get the idea.
It’s exhausting to do 18 radio spots back to back, but what’s most odd is that you are repeating the same stories, the same anecdotes over and over again. It sounds repetitive to me, but it’s a whole new group of listeners, so perky perky!
And tonight I’ll be at Prairie Lights giving a talk to the University of Iowa alumni association. If you’re in town, come check it out.
Let’s get out some good news for SWANS this Valentine’s Day!
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine