You know you’re famous when…
You get your own Wikipedia entry. Or at least that’s what I’m telling myself today.
I’m particularly pleased about this because, as a college professor, I know how much my students love Wikipedia. Let’s see how long it takes before one of them mentions they found me while doing research for my class.
1 Comment »
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine