Marry Smart starts getting press attention…
Over New Year’s, Marry Smart got its first major shout-out… in the Boston Globe.
And on Jan. 5 I was on Denver’s biggest morning radio show with Kelly Ford and Mudflap. Turns out Mudflap had his heart broken by a SWANS, so I gave him — and all the SWANS listening — some advice on happy, healthy relationships in 2009.
Plus, the Marry Smart Facebook fan page is racking up the members… keep ’em coming! (To become a fan click here).
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine