Grades are in
The fall 2008 academic semester is officially and successfully completed: I submitted grades for my 190 students this morning. Teaching courses the second time is much easier — and more fun because you can go on tangents, take more risks and have extra time to create new activities and find video clips to reinforce your messages.
Next term Gender & Society. … and a course on my pet subject, Self-Books in American Society. Now, on to that syllabus.
No comments yet.
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine