Yep, she started a blog
For years my editors, agents, friends and family have told me I have to start a blog. I had all sorts of excuses, but as the publication date of my second book fast approaches, I decided to take the plunge.
Let the countdown begin: 9 days until Marry Smart: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to True Love goes on sale at stores everywhere.
On Facebook? Become a fan of Marry Smart.
My hope is that this blog can be a one-stop-shop for those of you who want to find out what I’m up to. I write articles for The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today and any other publications that’ll have me. Plus I write for BustedHalo, a young-adult website, on a regular basis, so I’ll cross-post all my pieces here.
I’ve kept a journal for more than two decades (that makes me sound a lot older than I am–but I started really young) so I’m no stranger to daily writing assignments. Plus, if you participate and ask me questions, I’ll answer them here.
Let the games begin!
No comments yet.
| Next »
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine