Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
In yet another hilarious-but-informative episode of The Princess, The Priest & The War for the Perfect Wedding, Fr. Eric and I answer a question from a woman whose fiancé has just told her–weeks before the wedding–that he’d previously been married in a Vegas Chapel of Love. What does this mean for their upcoming nuptials… and how many bad gambling puns can I make in four minutes? Check it out here.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Come Visit Me at http://www.christinewhelan.com/blog
- Las Vegas Quickie? No Problem…
- In the news
- Top Valentine’s Tips
- Can Love Make You Rich?
- Thowing Men Off the Scent
- MacFreedom: A Must-Have for Every Writer
- Are You A Little Bit Married?
- Thank Your Wives, You Lucky Bastards!
- 2010: The Year of The Happiness Project
- Single on New Year’s? You’re Not Alone
- Top 10 Feelings Worldwide: We Feel Fine